Monday, September 17, 2007

Harrison's Development


Well last week Harrison's eyes started to act up again. And I saw a friends baby who is younger and doing probably the same things as Harrison. So I was a little depressed - cause its that next step - seeing the reality of how Harrison is not as far developed as he should be for his age. I am none the less very proud of my little man. He is very cheeky, Many Many smiles and coos and gas - however this aspect is not so quite and cute - rather more loud and demanding - like HELLOOOOOO Look at me!! He was never destined to be a wall flower though, that and we have the loudest other 3 children too - so he will definitely be loud anyway - bad hearing or not!! Lol

So I popped a pic of Harrison trying to sit up - He is clever enough now that he wriggles down the bouncer gets his bum on the floor and then wriggles enough that he can almost sit up. Not very well - cause literally after this picture was taken he slide down to the left side of the bouncer, and then had a wriggle on the floor, but he is doing it! I am happy that he does this much.

Also he has worked out how to roll from one side to the other . Mostly it is from lifting up his legs and his chubby tummy helps the whole rolling thing happen, but he is trying - and sometimes ends up doing a little circle work and moving to a slightly different section of his play mat.

What a little star!! And to prove he is smiling - and chatting here is another pic. He most especially likes a chat at 4 am .. Great for him - crap for me - cause by the time he finishes his conversation, feeds, has his bum changed and then gets back to bed its nearly 5am and I have only 1 more hour's sleep then I get up to Marlie & Sterling ( the early risers of the family :) )

What else is news.. Well I'll update his weight in a couple days once he sees the pediatrician, then next week we go down for the next Intragam and the all important hearing test. It'll be good to have some answers as to how his hearing is.

Marlie sterling and Ella are really doing well now I am home ans a bit more settled, and they are listening to me (Well most of the time) when they are asked to do something - like cleaning away toys :) I am proud of them though as they really have had to take a back seat to Harrison - and have done it with very little complaint.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: