Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home

Harrison came home Monday just gone - he still has his wobbly boots on and his eyes are very shaky at the moment, but he is eating walking around and talking up a storm as per usual.

I enrolled Sterling in soccer today and am looking forward to going to days watching him play. Harrison's discharge summary said his lymphocyte count was 2.2. Now I hope this is truly the case as I can take Harrison (on not too cold and rainy days) to soccer to watch Sterling play and this will make it that much more fun and family oriented.

I decided to start looking at houses to buy - little ones that I can do improvements to, so that I can have a secure and steady home for Harrison with his eyesight and for Marlie, Sterling and Ella to have a family home, as time goes by.

The good news is that Harrison is home, seems stable and relatively unscathed and that life is moving along nicely right now. It is less than 2 weeks til Harrison turns two, and I am trying to get together a slide show of pictures from day dot to age 2, I see an amazing change and I hope you will too.. to be continued,

No comments: